Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekly Email

Hi Mom,

Nothing much to report on here....

Theresa has been a busy bee cleaning for Ken and Mona's arrival.  We are excited that they decided to come out for Thanksgiving.  I think they will drive on Tuesday, stay the night somewhere and arrive on Wednesday - and then depart the following Tuesday.  I think I might try to take Wednesday off to add on to the Thurs/Fri holidays.

Looks like mixed results on our football teams UofA, MU win, KU, CU, Army lose.  Missouri Basketball tonight on TV against Notre Dame.  I've got the DVR set up for that since I have BSF tonight.

I played on the worship team yesterday.  And Theresa helped with Operation Christmas child afterwards.  Megan went to 29th street shopping with Clara and then to her gymnastics meet - she was gone from 12-9pm.  Meanwhile, Chloe slept all day.  I guess she was just wiped out from school and now has the thanksgiving break to catch up a little.

Don't know much more than that :-)

luv u,

Jeff

No comments: