Saturday, November 19, 2011

More Weekly Email

Hi Mom,
A few things I didn't mention in my weekly update....

Reading all the news about Gary Pinkel getting busted for a DWI :-(  Oh dear.  I have to say he handled it well.  Took his punish, was sincerely apologetic and assumed full responsibility.  Missouri needs a win or two against Texas Tech and/or Kansas.  They've had an uneven year.

Also, Theresa and I watched the 20/20 special with Diane Sawyer on Gabby Gifford.  AMAZING!  Wow, what she's come through in 1 year.  We really enjoyed watching it - laughed and cried and were inspired.

My friend who's daughter (Laura Triem) was hit by the light rail train is going through serious brain trauma.  They had to open up both the left and right side of her skull to release pressure and they are fighting some infections.  She is in an induced coma.  But they have moved her out of ICU so that's positive.

Well - those popped into my head and I thought I would write with a quick update.

We were in last night with Megan (Chloe went over to a friends house) and watched "That Thing You Do" - fun movie!  Not sure what we'll get up to today.

Luv u,

Jeff

No comments: