Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekly Email

Hi Mom & Dad,

A busy week as usual.  But then nothing really out of the ordinary either.  BSF, music practice, cheer leading, school, etc.

It's much cooler today.  After a couple days of record breaking heat - 88-90F.  It's been really breezy this spring too.  Seems like the wind is always blowing.

Fun to hear about your Grand Canyon trip.  Glad it all went well.  That's quite an accomplishment.  I'm not sure I could stay in a tent at my age :-)

Friday was fun for the Chick-Fil-A Leadercast.  I took the day off from work and spent from 8-4:30 over at church.  Lots of great speakers and a nice time to refresh and renew.

I made a pretty good effort at the yard yesterday.  Mowed the grass, edged, pulled weeds, raked the beds, etc.... it looks good.  But boy is that hard work.  I think I overdid it a bit on my ribs.  We had a filet on the grill last night and ate out on the patio.  We also watched War Horse last night.  It was pretty good.  Slow at times and all the WWI fighting scenes were too loud!  But all in all - a boy and his horse - can't go to wrong.

Theresa is off to the grocery store, Megan is having lunch with Clara and Chloe is hanging upstairs.

luv u,

Jeff

No comments: