Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekly Email

Hi Mom and Dad,
We've spoken a few times is week so I don't have much to report.
Theresa and I are watching "Moneyball" on DVD tonight (in between loads of laundry). The girls are downstairs watching "Mean Girls".
The winter ball and sleepover went fine for Chloe. She followed through with everything she agreed too. I called the mom of the sleepover early in the afternoon to make sure it was all on the up and up. And then met the both the parents when I dropped Chloe off.
Megan had a sleepover too last night across the street at Whitney's house.
Theresa and I sang in the praise choir this morning. After church she went grocery shopping and I practiced music for the men's retreat. Megan had her second guitar lesson tonight at 6pm as well.
Good win by Missouri yesterday. Tough day for Kansas and Arizona. We did watch the end of that UofA game. Too bad!
Well that's about it.
Luv u,
Jeff

No comments: