Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekly Email

Hi Mom & Dad,

We caught up a little last night so I don't have much new.

The girls are down at Flatiron Crossing looking for a dress for Chloe for the winter ball in Feb.  I'm kinda watching the football game in the background.

We didn't end up watching a movie last night.  We watched a reality tv show called 'DC Cupcakes' - they made a one ton cupcake to break the world record.  Then we all played one game of spite and malice.  I won  Then the girls played WII and Theresa and I went upstairs and watch an episode of Mad Men.

I've signed up for the men's retreat at Calvary Feb. 10-12.  It's the first time I've gone in many years (maybe 4 or 5 years).  I'm also helping out with the music.  Should be a good time.

I started doing my taxes early this morning.  I don't quite have all the paperwork yet though so I can't finish it.

We've had some amazing winds this past week.  Fences and trees blown down all over the place.  We lost a tile out of our patio table on the back deck that shattered into pieces.  But, nothing worse than that.  Other than that, just several nights of no sleep, and grumpiness the next day :-(

Well, nothing much else interesting to report on.  So I'll sign off.  Until next week!

luv u,

Jeff

No comments: