Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekly Email

Hi Mom,

Happy Sunday night!  We got your post card yesterday - beautiful.  Hope you are having fun. Good on ya dad for keeping up :-)

We've had our normal routine week :-) BSF, girls night out, music practice/worship team, school, work, etc.

Chloe took the PSAT yesterday. She said the english part was easy and the math/science part was hard. We are working on Physics together for tutoring. I'm having to learn it all over again :-) She did go to the football game for a bit of fun on Friday night.

Megan has been working hard in school. It seems like she has way too much homework. She's been shopping on 29th St. with Clara for her fun.

3 weeks down on the job and it's going well. I got my first paycheck yesterday - that's nice to have in the bank!  Plus healthcare benefits have all kicked in.   Tomorrow Megan goes in for her braces - yikes - $5,400. My new insurance will cover $1,000 of it. That's better than before ($0). I'll get some pics posted of Megan's new HW.

I'm not sure where y'all are at right now or when you get home. Speak to you soon.

Luv u,

Jeff

No comments: