Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekly Email

Hi Mom,

Time to get back in the swing.  Two weeks on the new job and it's going great!  There is a lot to learn and it will take time but I'm getting there.

6217637511_5404891ae4.jpg

I guess we had our first official snow yesterday.  It was more up in the mountains.  We had a cold rainy day all day and I think in the afternoon there may have been some big fluffy snow flakes.  But nothing that stuck down low.

Chloe went out to dinner with friends on Friday night and then went to see Moneyball.  Then she had two baby sitting jobs yesterday - one in the morning and one in the afternoon.  Megan went to Anderson Farms for the corn maze and haunted house on Friday night, had a sleep over at Claras and then spent all day Saturday just hanging out with her.  She is on cat duty for our neighbors too while they are out of town.  Theresa and I ran a couple of errands in the morning and then cozied in all day out of the cold wet weather.

Today was a bit nicer but still cool.  I got the yard mowed and leaves picked up.  I also borrowed John's compressor to blow out my sprinkler system. Theresa had to work at the church this morning helping out with baptisms.  Afterward she and Chloe went to the Safeway to pick a few things up.

Tough day for all of our football teams yesterday :-(  I watched a little bit of Nebraska's come back against Ohio State last night.  I've been fast forwarding through the Broncos game today.  

We've watched a few movies the last couple of weeks.  We all went as a family last week to see Dolphin Tale (good) and then we've watched Rio (fun), The Town (average) and Thor (terrible) from Netflix.

I had BSF on Monday - week three in the book of Acts.  Theresa went to girl's night out with Desra on Tuesday.  We were all home on Wednesday night.  We both went to parent teacher conferences on Thursday night at Boulder High to meet with Chloe's teachers.

Well that's all I know for now.

luv u,

Jeff

No comments: