Sunday, April 10, 2011

Re: Weekly Email

Keep it to yourself. I've got it Tivo'd.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®


From: Jeff Sherard <jeff.sherard@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 15:37:56 -0600
To: Stu Sherard<StuSherard@aol.com>
Cc: Blog<jeff.sherard.blog@blogger.com>; Charlie Witthar<chachamc@yahoo.com>; Julie Sherard<jsherard@yarco.com>; Steve Sherard<steve.sherard@yahoo.com>; Theresa Sherard<tsherard@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Weekly Email

Ammended Weekly Update :-)

I have the memory of an ant....  How could I forget - Theresa didn't have girls night out on Tuesday.

We went on a date night to see Chris Tomlin in concert in downtown Denver at the Wells Fargo Theater.  We went with the Brittons and Chloe and Megan babysat their kids while we were out.  We had a bite to eat at Ted's Montana Grill for dinner before the concert.

The concert was great.  There were a bunch of Calvary people there.  It was part concert/part worship service.  We got home around 11:30pm.  Late night for the girls with school the next day.

As I'm writing this, I'm watching Rory McIleroy self-destruct.

Luv u,

Jeff

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Jeff Sherard <jeff.sherard@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mom,

Let's see what the recap for the week is....

Watching the Masters today.  Have it on in the background while I'm puttering around and taking care of things.  Hoping McIleroy can hang on.  Tiger is putting on quite a charge.  I watched some yesterday too.

I had a frustrating bike ride yesterday.  Ended up with a flat tire and it turns out that I had the wrong tube in my kit (mountain bike instead of road bike).  No passerbyers had a spare tube.  So, I had to call Theresa - who was in the movies at the time (Soul Surfer).  Finally, when the movie let out, she came to get me.  I sat under a tree for an hour :-)

BSF was good on Monday.  Still making our way through Isaiah - Chapter 55.  Theresa had girls night out on Tuesday.  We all had dental appointments on Wednesday ($700+).  Thursday I went out and did a coaching session with Desra.  Also, Thursday Megan tried out for the school talent show.  She played my guitar and sang a Taylor Swift song - Mine.  Friday night Chloe spent the night at Brynn's and Theresa, Megan, and I hung out and watch 127hours.  They hadn't seen it before.  I still get queasy when he stabs his arm and has to break his bones.

Friday morning I logged on to the Taylor Swift website trying to buy tickets for her Sept. 27th concert in Denver.  I had 4 tickets in the way way back and decided I would just double check if there was something better.  Well it turns out there wasn't and by the time I went through all that (5-6 minutes) the tickets were all sold out.  Such a bummer.  The girls were pretty disappointed.  But we will keep trying and see if they happen to release more or if someone can't go and wants to sell them on Craigslist.

I uploaded 20 new pictures to the Ceiva - check them out.
216292_1673752599943_1121264713_31399104_3898823_n.jpg?dl=1

Theresa says she doesn't need the hangers right away.  Save you money on shipping and just bring them in July.

Great news about securing the accommodation for skiing.  We will happily sort out the food.  Take and bake pizzas from Safeway or Costco work great for us!

Good job on continuing to clean out the storage bins.  It's easy to accumulate things over the years and hard to get rid of it.

We had crazy rain, hail and snow last night.  It was really coming down around 2am.  I think it even unsettled Dots.  He slept on the floor on Theresa's side of the bed all night.

Well, that's about it.

Luv u,

Jeff



--
Jeff Sherard
jeff.sherard@gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/jeffsherard
303-444-7274 (h)
303-817-2736 (m)

No comments: