Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weekly Email

Hi Mom,

Time to get back into the habit. Unfortunately I've left it too late and I'm exhausted from a busy week and a full Easter Sunday.

We had a great time in Mexico. And made it back safe and sound. Only to dive back into the normal, full routine. Cancun seems like a long time ago already.

I uploaded a bunch of pictures to the Ceiva so they should show up tomorrow. And there are a couple of youtube videos I sent likes out to tonight.

We are in the market for a new washing machine - ours completely died the night before we left for Mexico. And the latest excitement was a grease fire in the kitchen that melted the microwave. Fortunately that was the only damage.

I'll have to catch up with a phone call with all of the details but that's it for now.

luv u,

Jeff

No comments: