Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekly Email

Hi Mom and Dad,

We are on Spring Break!  Wahoo.....  not going anywhere out of town but rather Staycation :-)  I have the week off from work, the girls are out of school and we are just going to play (unfortunately Theresa has to work Tues-Thurs).

Tomorrow we are going to the Denver Museum of Nature & Science.  They have a special Lizards & Snakes exhibit and a Tornado IMAX movie along with all the regular stuff.  And then on Friday we are going to the Denver Art Museum to see a special Yves Saint Laurent Retrospective.  Those two are two things Theresa can come along with.

Then on Wed-Thurs while Theresa is working we are thinking about Indoor Sky Diving, Unser Go Cart racing, Celestial Seasonings, Butterfly Pavilion, Gateway Fun Park, movies, etc.

I did watch the KU game today in it's entirety.  Good win for them.  I hate to say it but I guess I'm supporting them now.  I just skimmed the rest of the games.  I did lose some of my interest once MU was out.  I read that Tiger Woods won today but I didn't watch that at all.

Megan has been working hard at cheerleading.  She's did a few workshops last week.  She and Clara are trying out together.  Chloe has been doing some cool art work/photography stuff.  I'll send a couple of things over to the Ceiva.

Last week was kind of drag with car repairs.  The Honda was leaking oil and needed the timing belt replaced.  Just a month ago we had it serviced for a bunch of other items.  In total we spend over $2800 :-(  I hate spending money on car stuff.  We were without a car for two days.  Our weather has been fantastic - so, I was able to ride my bike to work one day that we didn't have the car.  And then we just shared the Subaru on Friday.

We watched the Blind Side again tonight.  It was on TV and we just paused it through the commercials.  Great movie!

Well, that's all I know for now.  I let you know how the week goes with all of our activities.

luv u,

Jeff

No comments: