Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekly Email

Hi Mom,

Good morning! Just a quick 5 minute email because I forgot to write last night. Maybe I'll catch up later in the week.

We watched the Oscars from start to finish last night. Red Carpet and all. We had great nachos for dinner and ice cream treats later and just made it a big pajama party. I was a little surprised Avatar didn't win best picture. But thought everything else was right on. I like Sandra Bullock. Glad to see Jeff Bridges finally get one too. I haven't seen a lot of the movies yet. I have The Hurt Locker on my iPod. We will watch it soon. I'm not too sure if I'd enjoy Inglorious Basterds. I think Crazy Heart looks pretty decent. Theresa has seen Precious - but I have not yet.

We also took some saved up Christmas money and booked tickets to see Mary Poppins, the musical this coming Friday. Should be fun. It gives us something to look forward to this week.

Then the week after next we are on our way to Cancun. We are all looking forward to that! Especially since it might snow here a bit this week - again :-( I thought I saw you were supposed to be cool and rainy today.

Missouri sure got beat up by KU on Saturday. All of my yelling at the TV didn't help the Tigers out a bit. Megan had to come down and check on me and make sure everything was okay. Looks like Arizona has had some really great wins lately.

Well that's it for now. I'm off to swim.

luv u,

Jeff

No comments: