Friday, September 14, 2007

Turley's


Turley's
Originally uploaded by jeff103us

Three weeks in a row... Three different breakfast spots.

This week it was Turley's - a Boulder kind of place. Seems like they fancy themselves a bit healthier, organic option.

The breakfast menu was full of good choices. Ironically Theresa and both chose prett much the same thing. A #1 breakfast - two scrambled eggs, three turkey sausages, hashbrowns, and I had toast while Theresa choose the pumpkin muffin (which she wrapped up and took with her). Topped up with decaf coffee and water.

The service was good, friendly, and just the right degree of attentiveness. It did seem like it took a little while longer for our food to arrive than at some of the other restaurants. The hashbrowns weren't quite as crispy as I like them. AND! I'm definitely not a fan of turkey sausage patties - they were nasty - had real gamey aftertaste. I couldn't eat them - left two behind on my plate. The only other comment was that I asked for 'no butter' on my toast and it arrived with butter.

But all in all a pretty good place. The best part is just having breakfast with Theresa. Everything else is just secondary.

The total bill with tip was $25.

No comments: